Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BACK TO BASIC

What I think is better we know whom this foreign worker, from where and how they could be arrived here. We also need to know with any further foreign worker types occur at this country. I had already shared some as much as related to foreign worker through post I to the before this.
When we had already known all gala it’s new more attractive for us discuss different aspect also. Would be vital for us solve rudiment first; new we can step any further after this.
However, here I would like to express that all which will, on or had already I discuss and vomiting is opinion from me itself. And had no intention to hatch feeling or sensitivity any man no matter which still life or have died.
Through my first record entitled “WHO IS THE FOREIGN WORKERS”, I had already explained somewhat of real foreign employee meaning and foreign worker background and development this history. I hope that information can provide distinct image to all readers on this foreign worker.
I wish to share a little my opinion on issue is proposed by Mr. Johan previously. Thank you to Mr. Johan on issue and I hope this opinion of I could give a bit newly related knowledge this foreign worker with all together friends and I really altogether hope this opinion of I can answer all Mr. Johan’s issue. Maybe we can also say that the foreign worker will be held in group or industries, we also can separate they base on their countries, religion and many more aspect. In short form, we can say that this foreign worker will be separate base on all their demographic aspects because its to large to say but for more information and to make the type easier to understand, I’ll separate them base on their basic, the main aspects that we’ll separate them.
However that, to facilitate this discussion, I wish to touch related foreign worker types occur at this country. In order to we able discuss this subject with more attractive and right again. By easy its, what I note all this while.
There are two types live foreign employee from several countries like those mentioned by Khairul inside his record. Namely employees who had permit and illegal or easier employee for us understand as foreign worker without permission (CONCENTRATE). Two this group very different from motive and effect aspect they bring coming to this country.
As we know, our country needs energy very badly foreign labor to fill some sectors which greatly labor shortage. Especially such as construction sector, manufacturing, plantation and a few other important sectors, even there were some own government agency carry out foreign worker recruitment process.
However, if we follow the prescribed procedure in this recruitment of foreign workers is more effective and safe. This is because various criteria and aspect taken into account before approving each this foreign worker, in brief employees who we take must be who passed test and really responsible and with integrity to be working. It’s really different between employees who come illegally. They really had already made offence let alone when had already were in our country later.
The conclusion here, what I wish to present is related two foreign worker type found in this country. Namely employees who had permit to be working here and employees who entering our country illegally. We are not accepted this arrival of they here because illegal is illegal.

No comments: