Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TANX FOR CONTRIBUTION MY FRIENDS!!!!!

That’s one thing attract me to say something here. It’s related to what point that Mr. Johan said before in him post. He said that the lowest wage of foreign worker is the reason why employer or Malaysian people hire foreign worker in their company.
Actually, I didn’t want to protest or cut Mr. Johan ideas. However, I have my own opinion of somewhat presence reason foreign worker like Mr. Johan said before. I highly agreeable when Mr. Johan says that foreign worker offer critically low salary once and this necessarily give advantage to employers are mainly in increasingly desperate economic state now. We can see about quarter Malaysian people can employ the foreign worker. The salary that they offer incredibly cheap if we compared with salary requested by local people.
But we must remember now, they (foreign worker) no more as cheap as expected. Perhaps three four years predecessor we can say foreign worker's salary cheap. But no more nowadays. Just look how sparked recent uproar revolves of floor increase and decision new salary for shelf maid servant from Indonesia. Responsible party manage that foreign worker is moved aggressive by pressing Malaysian and proved government they became big-headed when see we as if too relenting to them.
If we further idle and relent, be salary possibility maid servant or servant already ranks with a senior government officer salary in this country of us. Let think and ponders some what I pronounce here. Another example I am able to give here about salary.
I wish to share my own little experience with readers. I have land broadly about a hectare that plant with oil palm. Every two week I will be cited and raking the farm. However, if I no opportunity I would hire Indonesia employee to pick product. Formerly I only will pay RM60 vicinity an acre for employee wages. However, recently I very surprised when that employee arrogantly it’s ask payment as much as RM120, increase hundred percent compared original payments. This situation may be could give some indication to readers of foreign worker extreme attitude nowadays. And did this gentlemen say that this foreign worker salary incredibly cheap? Keep thinking my beloved friends…

No comments: